1. Check out our products online to see if we have what you need.
2If you would like to custom design a machine, fill out the Request a Quote form on our website. Submitting a form will help us get the most accurate specifications to begin your quote.
3. After leaving detailed information about your company, contact information, and machine, submit the Request a Quote form.
1. After we confirm your enquiry, we will respond within 1-2 business days with a possible freezing solution and a quotation.
2. Quotation will be sent to you via email and we will confirm the details with you via phone or email as well.
3. Quotations that are not checked and signed by our company and countersigned by you are considered intent quotations. After a quotation is confirmed by both parties, the quotation comes into effect. The period of validity of a quotation is 10 days. Factors leading to quotation changes include changes in raw material prices, order quantities, etc.
Besides offering a line of standard freezers and ovens, Aeroasia is also able to customize freezers and ovens to fit your facilities. Fill in the Request a Quoteform below, telling us about your product, production process, and any other needs you have, and we'll work with you to design tailor-made equipment that will best suit your business.
1. What is an IQF freezer?
IQF stands for Individual Quick Freeze, which uses fluidization to rapidly freeze individual pieces.
2. What should I choose among your IQF, Spiral or Blast tunnel freezers?
Consider what your product is and how you're processing it. For example, an IQF freezer is great for vegetables, fruits, fish balls, and shrimp while a tunnel freezer is better for seafood, meat, and poultry, even though a tunnel freezer's capacity is less than that of an IQF freezer and has a shorter holding time. A spiral freezer is used for a number of products if you have a large quantity to process and need a longer holding time. Contact our customer service representative to find out what option is right for you.