As a leading food freezer manufacturer in China, Aeroasia has a range of quality tunnel freezers, including straight tunnel, twin belt tunnel, multi-belt tunnel, and IQF multi-stage tunnel freezers.
The tunnel freezer is a continuous in-line belt freezer designed to minimize product weight loss and gently handle the product during freezing. The tunnel freezer has a simple structure, being one line from where the product enters to where it leaves. It's much longer than a spiral freezer and takes up more room, though it has the same output. The tunnel freezer is widely used in such industries processing fruit, vegetable, seafood or poultry.
Features of Tunnel Freezer
1. Integrated enclosure and floor design for less maintenance and more efficiency.
2. Solid SS304 stainless steel structure for maximum sanitation and a long service life.
3. Industrial 3003 aluminum tube and aluminum plate fin coil for better heat transfer.
4. Easy access to all compartments for cleaning and maintenance.
5. Customizable design for your product, capacity, floor area, and before and after processing needs.
|Capacity||300 -10000 kg/hr (500-25000lb/hr)|
|Belt length||3-20m( 8-70ft)|
|Power requirement||380-560V, 50-60Hz, 3Ph|
|Refrigerant (type and supply)||R717, Freon, Pump Recir. or DX|
|Evaporator defrost method||Water, hot gas, sequential defrost system|
1. A metal and plastic belt increases service life and is low maintenance.
2. Sequential defrost system is 24h / 7days / 365days continually running.
3. With a one unit sloping floor design, there's no need for a floor heater.
4. Welded structure and quality materials keeps outside bacteria to a minimum.
5. Designed for easy on-site installation, the tunnel freezer is dissembled into several sections for shipping.
Because of its simple and compact structure, low maintenance, and low cost, the straight tunnel freezer, multi-pass tunnel freezer and IQF tunnel freezer are extensively used in such industries carrying fruit, vegetable, seafood, or poultry. Depending on your product and on-site processing needs, choose among.